If you get this award from me and you accept, here’s what you are supposed to do:
Create a separate post and….
- First, mention and link back to the person who gave you the award.
- List seven random things about yourself
- Then pass the award onto other blogs that you love, and be sure to let them know!
2) I love the smell of chlorine pools. I also love the smell of wet, clean laundry fresh out of the washer and ready to put into the dyer….especially whites when they’ve had a touch of bleach in the water.
3) When I was 20 years old I was house sitting for my grandmother for a few months, and I went to see the movie “The Silence of the Lambs” and afterwards I slept with the lights on – not just in my room but throughout the ENTIRE HOUSE – for about two weeks. Seriously, that movie scarred me. Read that right: that’s SCARRED, not just SCARED, but SCARRED. As in, I’ll never be the same again.
4) Last week I lost 7 pounds in 4 days while being sick. I’m thinking…okay, I could do that again.
5) My kids know that they can get pretty much get anything they want from me if they come up behind me and rub my shoulders. I’m a push-over like that.
6) I have never been on a cruise. Neither has my husband. I’m thinking we will go on our first cruise together over our 20 year anniversary ~ September 11, 2012.
7) That’s right. We were married on September 11th. That’s the infamous 9/11 — such a joyous day in America’s history. Such a FUN day to celebrate our wedding anniversary, especially for a fire fighter! Ugh. Why did the terrorists have to pick OUR special day to do such evil? Oh well. I guess any day of the year is someone’s special day, right?
It’s good to be back amongst the living,
and I’ll be posting again soon!